- Job Title: Office Manager
- Department: Administration
- Reports To: Executive Director
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Schedule: Full-Time
The Office Manager supports the Executive Director in the management of systems and operations, inspires and leads staff in their growth and development; models a culture of professionalism and continuous improvement.
As Office Manager, parents and teachers will look to you for answers, direction, and assistance.
You will be trusted with managing most of the tasks that are essential to the smooth operations of the center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Executive Director in interviewing, hiring, and orienting new staff
- Monitor and track attendance
- Develop center staff schedule to ensure the needs of the center are met and within budget
- Communicate with staff and families through email and various other communication sources and support classrooms in communication to families.
- Reporting to government agencies
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Set up new clients in billing system
- Manage telecommunications
Supervision & Leadership
- Work in collaboration with the Curriculum Coordinator to ensure consistent implementation of curriculum, educational vision, and teaching approach.
- Facilitate dialog with staff that values, solicits, and integrates diverse perspectives and inspires them to learn and develop skills.
- Understanding or ability to be trained in basic bookkeeping techniques
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially databases
- Customer service
- Telephone technique
- Punctual and responsible
- Undergraduate degree in management, accounting, or a related field
- E-mail Executive Director Tricia Harrel with Office Manager Application in the subject line.
- Please include your cover letter in the body of the email.
- Attach your resume as a PDF or Word document.